My name is David Salas. I own Artist Royalty and Music Services. Our clients include Classic Soul legends, Rap Icons and Artists who have achieved top 10 Billboard hits (see full list below). I began as a producer/artist and throughout the years, I have signed over 8 artists to major or large independent record labels. In addition, I have produced songs for Smokey Robinson, Jenni Rivera, Baby Bash, Frankie J, Taboo of The Black Eyed Peas and placed over 300 songs in TV and Film. In Television, I have an impressive list of placements that include theme songs, awards shows, sporting events and programs big and small but I also have placements with local cable shows, youtube webisodes and local jukeboxes.
One thing I have learned in my 20 plus year career is that there are tools out there that help to put your music to work and earn good money. The rise of the internet has paved the way for numerous and unconventional ways to monetize a song and I have prepared packages that give you the tools to do it. If you have music, then someone, somewhere out in the world could use it. It could be a TV show, an independent movie, a video game, a restaurant, a gym, a podcast, club or even a wedding. Every play pays, and although one may think a fraction of a penny is insignificant, those pennies do add up especially when they come from international streams. One of my clients makes over $6,000 a month on streams alone. One film placement in a major movie could bring in up to $40,000 and an independent movie placement can bring in up to $5,000. Much of these are royalties you get for life.
All my packages will give you the tools to start the process and submit your music to places where it may earn significant money. Understand, there is no magic wand that will create overnight success but there are practical ways to get your music heard and get paid for it. What I am providing are the tools that I have used that have brought me success throughout the years. We are available to answer your questions Monday through Thursday 11:00am-7:00pm at (626) 332-7401 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope we can have you on board!
David Salas, CEO
Upload up to 20 songs to the following sites where you can potentially earn royalties:
- 1 US Site for TV and Film Placements and Micro-licensing
- 1 European Site for background music placement in gyms, retail stores, hospitals, restaurants, mall and Micro Licensing
- 1 US Site for Micro-licensing, gaming and product placements.
- List of 100 blog sites to submit music to
- List of 100 College Radio Stations to submit to
- 1 Song Uploaded to my personal network of contacts.
- Upload up to 40 songs to the following sites where you can potentially earn royalties:
- 2 US Sites for TV and Film Placements and Micro-licensing
- 1 European Site for background music placement in gyms, retail stores, hospitals, restaurants and malls.
- 1 International Site for background music placement in gyms, retail stores, hospitals, restaurants and malls and Micro Licensing.
- List of 200 blog sites to submit your music to
- List of 200 College Radio Stations to submit your music to
- 2 Songs uploaded to my personal network of contacts and music supervisors
- Submit your music to Pandora (if you have not done so yet)
- Upload up to 60 songs to the following sites where you can earn royalties:
- 3 sites for TV and Film Placements
- 2 European Sites for background music placement in gyms, retail stores, hospitals, restaurants and malls.
- 2 US Sites for background music placement in gyms, retail stores, hospitals, restaurants and malls and Micro Licensing.
- Will email 1 song to 2000 college radio stations and 300 bloggers.
- Over 100 agreements and contract templates you may need for your music career.
- 3 Songs uploaded to my personal network of contacts of Music Supervisors
- Seek and claim unpaid royalties on your behalf.
- Submit your music to Pandora
Note: As a Client, you will have all passwords and login info to the sites I set up for you. Any royalties for features, co-writers and master owners will be the sole responsibility of the client. Client understands ARMS411 packages are meant to facilitate the submission process but it is entirely up to the buyer to use the tools for maximum effect. Placements are highly curated by potential Music Supervisors. Buyer is encouraged to have a BMI or ASCAP account.
- Micro Use Definition: Weddings and event videos, slideshows, podcasts, crowdfunding and social media.
DISCLAIMER: A purchase of any A.R.M.S. TV and promotion package does not automatically mean you will get placements. The packages provided are the tools that David Salas and A.R.M.S. have successfully used in the past. In addition, buyer shall indemnify and hold harmless Artist Royalty and Music Services and its directors, officers, employees, from and against all allegations, claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs) which may arise out of misrepresentation of samples, writers or ownership of masters.